Knowing the causes and how to prevent premature aging
Prevent premature aging
Causes and how to prevent premature aging. Everyone certainly do not want to experience premature aging. Everyone wants to look younger. Far from premature aging, many people who do a variety of ways so that his physical condition still looks 20-30 years younger though their age was the age of twilight.
So it can be said that the premature aging, especially for women is avoided. Basically, this premature aging often occur in people who have dry skin. On dry skin, sebum levels which is the oil content to protect the skin of pollution and levels of moisturize the skin is very less.
Premature aging is usually seen when the skin is dry, cracked, scaly, rough, and accompanied by the onset of wrinkles and dark spots and stains (especially on the face).
Factors that cause premature aging
If you do not want to experience premature aging, you need to know what is causing. In general, premature aging is caused by two factors of internal factors such as heredity, psychological, health, and durability.
For the internal factors of course can not be avoided because it is a natural process in humans. It can also be triggered by hormonal changes and stress levels experienced by a person. As for the factors that caused by external factors include the following:
- Sunlight. Sunlight is an external factor that is quite a significant effect for someone who suffers from premature aging. The most dangerous time to be avoided is when the UV rays are at the culmination point between the hours of 10am – 3pm. In addition, you can also use sunscreen on the face and other body parts are open to protect the skin from the sun directly.
- Free radicals. Free radicals are the effects of the environmental pollution, use of water mixed with chemicals, extreme weather changes, and other factors that could cause the disruption of collagen growth. Free radicals are molecules that undermined the malignant cells of the body including the collagen network. To prevent this, you can eat a lot of foods that contain vitamins such as fruits and vegetables and a diet high in protein.
- Humidity. It turns out also premature aging caused by unstable air humidity. Ways to protect the skin moisture, especially for people living in the tropics who are known for having an unstable air humidity is by using a moisturizer that can maintain water levels in the skin. Meanwhile, to protect the skin’s suppleness, you can use a moisturizer on your face and body lotion that would suit your skin type. Choose a moisturizer that contains humectants as water binders or alpha-hydroxy acids A-HA.
Tips on maintaining healthy skin to prevent premature aging
- Eat lots of vegetables and fresh fruit as a source of natural antioxidants and nutrients that are beneficial to maintain the beauty and health of skin. Do not forget to avoid junk food and processed products.
- Perform regular maintenance which includes the use of scrubs, nutrition, serum, gel or mask that contains ingredients that moisturize the skin and improve blood circulation by massage or reflexology.
- Drink water to at least 2.5 liters per day which is meant to keep the skin moist.
- Drinking green tea contains many antioxidants.
- Regular exercise such as jogging, gymnastics, and swimming at least 3 times a week. Regular exercise is very helpful in blood flow so that the implications for the intake of oxygen and nutrients to the cells better and was instrumental in the formation of skin cells are new.
These are some things that should be considered and followed consistently to prevent premature aging. Skin health and beauty is a valuable asset that is actually maintained to the maximum for those who do not want to have wrinkles at that age is still fairly productive.