There are four ways that will be given to treat acne and oily skin using homemade face mask. Acne and oily skin is a major problem on the face that can interfere with your appearance. Especially acne, acne often will leave a lot of scars on the face.
The human skin consists of various types including oily skin and acne, dry skin, sensitive skin and normal skin. Every woman wants to have a normal skin, because the skin that normally would not be complicated or many problems. Unlike dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin and acne.
Get to know your skin, lest you have skin problems as a result of the wrong skin care. In this article will discuss about treating acne and oily skin. Oily skin will easily dull and problems experienced by owners of oily skin is raised blackheads and acne.
Oil content in the pores will accumulate cause blackheads and acne. But before we have discussed how to remove acne and blackheads naturally using homemade face mask. How to make a mask with the use of fruit to solve the problem face.
6 Homemade face mask to treat acne and oily skin
- Natural face mask of egg white, lemon, cucumber and clay
- Natural face mask of yogurt, apricots, and clay
- Natural face mask of honey, banana and lemon
- Natural face mask of yogurt, bananas, clay and peppermint essential oil
- Natural face mask of lemon, clay and strawberries
- Natural face mask of honey, green tea, aloe vera, and clay
1. With this kind of a natural face mask of egg white, lemon, cucumber and clay, you can clean clogged pores and remove blackheads easily. What you need to prepare is one tablespoon of cucumber juice, one egg white, a few drops of lemon juice, and only half a scoop of clay.
After all the above ingredients available, mix the above ingredients together and stir until it becomes a smooth paste. Use this mixture to applying on your face carefully. Try to avoid your eye area and wait for about 10 to 20 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with warm water.
Facial mask for oily skin is good for overcoming oily skin, use once a week to get a good result. If possible, you do this at night because of the lemon water usually make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
2. The benefits of face mask yogurt, apricots, and clay to nourish the skin and relieve redness of acne. You must prepare one apricot, one tablespoon of yogurt and half teaspoon of clay. Then, you peeled apricot puree in a blender. After that, mix apricot with yogurt and the clay, then mix well.
Use this natural face mask, leave on for 20 minutes or more. Then you rinse your face with warm water. This natural face mask will provide the ideal outcome for oily skin when used twice a week.
3. This face mask of honey, banana and lemon, nourish, moisturize and soften your skin. The best face masks to absorb and retain moisture, remove dead skin cells effectively. Three tablespoons banana puree, a tablespoon of honey and a few drops of lemon. Then you mix all the ingredients had to form a smooth paste.
Use on the face and neck, do not use on your eye area. Then let stand for 20 minutes before rinsing with cold water. You should use this facial mask once a week to get maximum results.
4. Face masks of yogurt, bananas, clay and peppermint essential oil are used to nourish and smooth the skin naturally. How do I make this natural mask? Prepare one tablespoon banana puree, the same amount of yogurt, 5 drops of peppermint essential oil, and a half teaspoon of clay.
To use this mask, you have to mix all the above ingredients and stir until it becomes a smooth paste. Use this facial mask on your face and neck skin, and also avoid your eye area. Then, let stand for 20 minutes before rinsing thoroughly with cold water. Use this facial mask once a week to get the best results.
5. These face mask of lemon, clay and strawberries are useful for cleaning exfoliating your skin, tighten pores and get rid of acne naturally. To make this face mask is eight tablespoons strawberries puree, a few drops of lemon and one tablespoon of clay.
Combine all ingredients and stir until it becomes a smooth paste. Then, use this mask on the face and neck skin, avoiding eye area. Wait 15 to 20 minutes or more and rinse your face thoroughly with cold water. Use this mask once or twice a week.
6. This face mask of honey, green tea, aloe vera, and clay can moisturize and soften and brighten your skin, improve elasticity, eliminate acne, and absorb excess oil. Prepare 2 tablespoons of green tea combined with one tablespoon of honey, and two tablespoons of clay and one tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
Mix all the ingredients to become a smooth paste. Avoid the use of your eye area. Let stand for about 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing with cold water. It would be better for you if you use a face mask twice a week.
How to treat acne and oily skin with homemade face mask can do at home and the most appropriate time is night. When using a face mask, you need a spare time because you can not move much that can damage your facial mask. Use a face mask at night will avoid you from visitor.