How do you know if fleas are in your bed? Do you feel less comfortable when sleeping lately? And it’s not because of thoughts or work pressure. Maybe you have some problems with the bed. Comfortable bed is not necessarily free of distractions. How to tell if you have fleas in your bed?
All that can be recognized when you get scars of painful red spots in the morning. And it could be the flea attack that scary. Just like how to clean a mattress and clean a stain from mattress, this article explain about How do you know if fleas are in your bed? They suck your blood and leave scars that are not comfortable.
In fact, if you see it all part of your bedroom clean. Oh, come to think of where lice bed would be a waste of time. So, how do you know if fleas are in your bed? You can use various ways below to find out the presence of fleas in your bed.
How to tell if you have fleas in your bed
- Check all parts of the bed. You can make all the sheets and remove away from the bed. Fleas love to jump and may have been entered into the attached sheets on the bed. Check the connections bed with detail. You might also be difficult for lice to move very quickly. They can move to a small and narrow slit.
- If you have the bed that can be opened, then open the lid with a screwdriver. Consider a few buttons on bed; fleas love to hide behind the buttons. Clean all dirt with a vacuum.
- If this does not work, then do idle night. Turn off all the lights at night until the situation becomes very dark bedroom. You can move slowly and use a flashlight to see the fleas. Fleas will be seen with exposure of the flashlight. But this way is a little tricky and you have to keep the fleas like keeping thieves.
- Fleas are animals that move quickly. They do not like light and become the enemy of man. When you look at all the former flea then check all the gaps disgusting bed. Ticks will usually leave the nest in hidden places. If you find a few flakes to form the framework of ticks as it could be, your bed has become a nest of ticks.
- Do you feel very vindictive with fleas? They have been hurt and live on top of the mattress without permission. Not everyone will have time to catch fleas although they are eager. For that, you can trap them. Give some double-sided tape on each corner of the mattress. Wait for about two weeks and see what you get on top of double-sided tape. It is not an effective way to remove a tick on the bed but at least you can suppress their populations.
Fleas are a problem that is very annoying. They work quickly and with a blood-sucking parasite. Cleaning the bed alone is not enough to repel fleas, because they may have jumped into various places without you realizing it. And in the end they are back again. If you get an itch after waking up with some red welts on the skin, then most likely you are exposed to tick bites.
Flashlight to see fleas on the bed
Flashlight is tools to see fleas on the bed or mattress. Flashlight can be one tool to see the presence of mites and fleas on the mattress or bed. To be more effective, the detection of the existence of the fleas using the flashlight at night. Turn off all the lighting until the room is dark, then expose the flashlight on the surface of the mattress.
If on your mattress does look fleas and mites, then by using this flashlight, the presence of the fleas will be seen. By using the flashlight the movement of fleas and mites will so fast, because basically the animal does not like exposure to light. Thus, its microscopic size is difficult to identify.
If you do not have time to clean the mattress, one of the simplest ways of expelling small insect is by setting traps. The traps can be double tape insulation with double glue attached to the sides and corners of the bed. When the fleas and mites pass through the insulation, then the fleas will immediately stick and can not move.
Wait and let the adhesive stick to the side of the bed for a week, the more ticks and mites will get stuck. This method probably will not remove all the fleas and mites that are in bed. However, at least this way can be used to reduce the number of fleas and mites that exist.
In order to avoid the risk of various diseases that will be caused by fleas. This becomes the easiest way than you do some detection. So some way above most cannot answer your question, how do you know if fleas are in your bed?