How to use apple cider vinegar to cure toenail fungus naturally? Apple cider vinegar as natural remedies for toenail fungus. Have you suffered toenail fungus? The fungus on the toenails is a fungal infection which can occur on one or more of the toenails. A fungal infection of the toenails can make nails thick and discolored. Fungal infection of the toenails is usually started by a white or yellow spot under toenails or toenail tip. Toenail fungus can cause the toenail blackened, thickened, the edges were destroyed, and may also be sore.
Fungal on toenail infections are usually caused by the fungus which belongs to a group of dermatophyte fungus. But other types of the fungus also may also cause fungal infections of the toenail. Fungal toenail can be spread from one person to another. So it may be difficult to determine exactly where or how the toenail fungus infection is acquired. Clearly, warm and wet place is a good place for mold to grow.
Fungal infections of the toenails can be difficult to treat and may recur. However, there are medications available that help to cure the toenail fungus, either using chemicals or natural substances. However if there is more effective natural substances to cure this disease, why do we have to choose the chemistry? Moreover it is clear that natural substances are safer and efficient in its use. Apple cider vinegar is one of natural remedies for toenail fungus which has been admittedly quite effective in curing that disease.
Vinegar is an effective anti-fungal treatment as an antiseptic and anti-fungal quality. The best type of vinegar which used to treat the fungus is apple cider vinegar. Since the first, Apple Vinegar is known to have properties and benefits highly much for the health and beauty of the body. Apple cider vinegar is also known very effective to cure the toenail fungus. This is due to the Apple cider vinegar can help to overcome the bacteria that interfere in the toe nails. Besides that, apple cider vinegar can also provide the toenail of mineral intake. Then how to apply it?
– Mix the apple cider vinegar with lukewarm water with the same size.
– Soak the nails infected into this solution for 25-30 minutes
– Perform the nails care by washing with water that mixes with the apple cider vinegar
– Do this regularly so get optimal result
Toenail fungus infection is certainly not a pleasant thing. You can experience a variety of things, ranging from the nails discoloration, bad odor, or even the nails completely dislodged. However, you do not need to worry because you can use Apple cider vinegar that really effective in treating the toenail fungus.
How to treat toenail fungus at home? Remove fungus from toe nails naturally. Do you want to remove fungus from toe nails? The toe nails need care to keep it beautiful and free from various diseases such as fungus and others. The toe nails which exposed to the fungus can be marked with a color change in nails become yellow, and brittle. Besides that, fungus from toe nails also cause inconvenience to the toe nails.
Removing fungus from toe nails with the medical way may be very expensive to cost, because you have to buy a variety of drugs in pharmacies which quite expensive. Therefore, it would be better if you use natural substances to overcome this problem. So, what are natural substances that can be used? The following are some natural substances that can be used to remove fungus from toe nails naturally:
Anti-bacterial substance in the vinegar can remove the fungus very well. In applying it, you just need to soak the affected toe nails from fungus into the water which was given vinegar. Do this way routinely and regularly, however if you experience irritation when using it every day, do it once of 2 days.
– Olive leaf extract
Olive leaf extract is used for years in treating fungal growth. It is also known as naturally antibiotic. So do not be surprised if the olive leaf extract is also very suitable in treating protozoa, bacteria and fungus. This extract even sometimes used by pharmacists to make an ointment which helps in controlling the growth of the fungus. So that, apply olive leaf extract remove fungus from toe nails regularly.
– Tea leaf oil
Tea leaf oil is proven to be effective against the fungus because it contains an anti-fungus. Apply pure tea leaf oil with a cotton bud that dipped by the oil to the entire surface of the toe nails. Do it regularly 3 times a day.
Who does not know garlic? Garlic is one of the kitchen spices that are often used in cooking. Apparently garlic is not only useful in cooking. It can used to overcome the skin fungus. This is because garlic contains anti-fungus compound that known as ajoene, which be able to remove fungus from toe nails effectively.
Fungal infection is a disease which much underestimated, however you must be careful because the fungus could have gone through the food into our body and cause more serious illness. However you do not need to worry because now present the solution to cure fungus from toe nails with an effective and safe substance.
Home remedies for toenail fungus that really work. How to Cure Nail Fungus Naturally? Nail fungus is a serious problem in the nail that causing a lot of problems in social life. Fungus on the nails will form a shabby appearance and it looks contagious. But the most severe problem is when all the fungus are always coming and going in quick time.
Has this happened to you? Or you have a child with a problem like this. Many people who feel desperate when some chemical drugs did not provide a pretty good effect. But before you quit trying other treatments, then here are some ways how to cure nail fungus naturally. Easy home remedies and natural cures for toenail fungus that get rid of unsightly looking toenails and give you new nails that shine.
Tips to Get Rid Fungus of Nails
There are many different kinds of natural materials that you can use to repel fungus of the nails. This material is very easy for you to get. The following are the materials and treatment procedures that you can do.
- Apple vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is a liquid that has high pH level. This will automatically create a fungus and the root scan die. Nail fungus will eventually die and go completely. How to use is: soak nails in apple cider vinegar every night for approximately 20 minutes. After that, rinse with warm water and give it a natural moisturizer to make the skin refreshed. Repeat this step until you get your nails back.
- Olive oil and the oil tree. Natural elements are contained in this oil is very good for all eradicate nail fungus. They have gained research and Trichophyton rubrum were found to contain fungicides which can be up to the roots. You simply soak nails in oil for 30 minutes every day. Do this a few times until the mush rooms away.
- Baking soda. Baking soda is a material that can be obtained easily. This material can be used actively to eradicate the fungus on the nail. You can make a solution consisting of one cup of warm water, one tablespoon baking soda and one tablespoon of hydrogen peroxide. Mix the ingredients until smooth then and use to soak nails. You can repeat this way for 2or3times during the week. And observe your nail fungus will go slowly.
- Oil of oregano. This oil has been widely used to treat problems of the nails. But you have to be careful because of the way in the use of the wrong use can cause damage to the nail. You can mix with a little olive oil with a mixture of oil of oregano. Apply on the nails and you can repeat at least 3times a week.
Fungus on the nails is a problem that is very disturbing. Especially for women who always take pride in the appearance of the nail. Some of the above have been tried and proven by many people can make a nail fungus away. You might have been looking for a way How to cure nail fungus naturally and can try some of the above. After this you should use the natural way, you can use nail moisturizing ingredients in order to restore the skin moisture.