Natural remedy to overcome dandruff and itching on head. In this article we will explain about how to overcome dandruff and itching on head naturally. Hair loss is a common issue that can be found in men and women and everyone is looking for a way to more effective treatments that can help them stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss again in the future. You should talk to your doctor first about your problem so that he can propose a good and reliable treatment.
Consult with doctor will also help to find reasons behind excessive hair loss that you experienced. Hair loss can be caused by environmental pollution, physical illness or hormonal imbalances (dandruff). Some people also experience hair loss is hereditary. Conditions behind this kind of problem should be analyzed carefully and treated appropriately to reduce the likelihood of hair loss.
Hair loss can also occur when you’re doing certain medical treatments or chemotherapy. Can also occur in women who just gave birth or experienced menopause. In such cases, normal growth can be restored when the body starts to get back to normal hormone levels after some time. This occurs because of hormonal changes can be caused by some particular treatment system.
DHT is a hormone naturally produced may be other causes for these hormones block the hair gland and hinders normal growth of new hair or even hair thinning. Already, there are products that stimulate hair growth and is made from herbs contain active ingredients that can prevent the activity of the hormone DHT and supports hair growth and prevent dandruff.
Hair loss are usually caused because the scalp is not clean. Accumulation of dirt, sweat, sebum, etc. can also cause excessive hair loss. In such cases, hair loss can be prevented by thoroughly cleaning the scalp using a shampoo and conditioner that cleans the scalp in depth.
The cause of dandruff
Our bodies naturally produce new skin cells and discard the old and dead, including dandruff. If you already have dandruff usually synonymous with itching. Normally, dandruff caused by dry scalp or oily. Although the problem of dandruff is not a chronic disease, but its presence can make us feel uncomfortable and shy.
How to Remove the Dandruff
The problems of dandruff can happen to anyone. That can be something disturbing because it will destruct our appearance. Besides of that, the itchy will make us feel uncomfortable. That is the reason why, dandruff becomes the problems which is really disturbing and frustrating.
However, it can happen to anyone including us. Of course, all people want to know what can cause this depressing hair problem. Actually the factors which can cause it are varied, for example the wrong way on cleaning up and treating the head and hair, the dirty head and hair, the wrong choice of the hair care products, and many more. We need to avoid all of those things.
After we know about the possible factors which can cause dandruff, we need the right idea on how to solve that problem. The first important thing to notice is keep the head and hair clean. We need to wash the hair regularly at least twice a week.
Do not forget to rinse it well and make sure that there is no shampoo excess there because it can be the base for the dandruff. Then, choose the right product of hair treatment, such like shampoo; choose the shampoo for dandruff problem. Use various brands alternately because one product might be resistant to be used for a long time. So, use them alternately in a period of time.
We can use lemon too for reducing the dandruff. Slices a lime and rub them on the head skin thoroughly. Then rinse it using the warm water and use shampoo. We also can use tea tree oil to reduce the dandruff. The way is really easy. We only need to a spoon of tea tree oil and mix it with a cup of warm water. Place it to the spray bottle and apply to the head skin and message it.
How to overcome dandruff with natural ingredients
How to cope with the most effective dandruff shampoo or cleaning the heads every day, so there is no buildup of dirt and sweat, eliminating dandruff can automatically reduce excessive hair loss. There are so many products available today with the intention of restoring lost hair due to excessive hair loss. By choosing the best, especially for those who choose to use natural ingredients, herbal ingredients so it is important to prevent the possibility of various side effects.
- Coconut oil; Treatment with coconut oil is the best way to help moisturize dry hair and scalp dandruff. Pour 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in your hair, then you do gently massage your scalp. Let stand for 15 minutes. Then rinse the hair thoroughly using a gentle shampoo such as baby shampoo. Avoid using harsh shampoos that can disarm our hair’s natural oil content. Do this treatment once a week. Afterwards, enjoy hair without dandruff which also does not dry, shiny, and easy to set up.
- Mayonnaise; To moisturize dry hair and scalp dandruff, we can also use mayonnaise instead of coconut oil. Simply by applying 1 teaspoon pure mayonnaise on the hair, then gently massage the hair and scalp with both hands. Wrap hair in a towel and let stand for 15-20 minutes. Then, use a gentle shampoo, and finish with a hair wash to clean.
- Apple cider vinegar; Natural acid content in apple cider vinegar can remove oil and grease. If your dandruff problem is caused by the condition of the scalp is oily, try to use apple cider vinegar after every hair wash. Combine ½ cup of vinegar into ¼ cup the water. No need to rinse, because the vinegar will not damage our hair.
- Chamomile tea; In addition efficacious to relieve anxiety and make us more peaceful, chamomile tea can help us keep the scalp moist and healthy. With 3 tea bags, brew with boiling water. Allow the tea to soak for 5 minutes, then remove the tea bag. When finished washing, use water that is still in a tea warm for rinsing hair.
- Aloe vera; Juice of aloe vera plant has a variety of properties. In addition to heal burned skin by sun exposure, aloe vera can also overcome the problem of dandruff. Take and put a glob of aloe vera gel on the hair. Then, rub them together until the entire section of hair and scalp. Let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Shampooing hair when finished do exercise to prevent dandruff and itch on skin head. Dandruff is a problem that caused the hair scalp flaking and itching. Dandruff is very common, especially if you have oily hair. Generally the dandruff problem occurs on oily hair. That bit of information about natural remedy to overcome dandruff and itching on head, may be useful to you in addressing your hair loss and dandruff.