Treat oily skin
How to overcome and treat oily skin. Got oily skin definitely makes you a little less confident performing in front of people, especially in front of your loved ones because you will be labeled less care for your skin and people who lack clean. Oily skin itself can be caused by two factors. External factors such as hot weather, and internal factors such as heredity or because of hormonal.
Oily skin becomes trouble for the people, in particular for women because they have to apply makeup on the skin. If you are one who have oily skin. You should read the post this time as we will discuss how to overcome the oily skin naturally. Natural and other remedies available to overcome this problem.
Effective home remedies for oily skin
- Avocado mask; Avocados are also very well known as one of the natural ingredients to treat oily skin because it contains vitamin E for good skin health. Puree the avocado, and paste it on your face as a mask for 1 hour. Then wash your face with cold water to properties more effectively.
- Aloe vera mask; Not only good for your hair, aloe vera is also good for your oily skin. Take one leaf aloe vera then separate the flesh, puree and ready to be used as a mask.
- Egg white mask; It’s the easiest you do and you get. The trick, separate the egg whites with egg yolk. Then apply egg white all over your face, let it dry out.
How to care and prevention for oily skin
After learning how to cope with oily skin, it’s time you know how to care and prevention for oily skin that keep your skin healthy and free of oil. You can treat the skin by washing your face with warm water, this helps your skin to remove impurities caused by oily skin. As we know, oily skin is causing blackheads and acne.
How to whiten your skin safely and naturally. Women are generally very concerned with how to whiten the skin because skin care products deliver intense advertisements that portray that beauty is measured from dark or bright color. In the market, we can find beauty products that give claim to whiten the skin. However, caution is certainly needed when choosing beauty products.
If you’re looking for a safe way of whitening skin, natural ingredients can be a reasonable alternative. One of the best skin whitening ingredients are easy to find is vitamin C. We certainly know that the skin can be dull and dark if dead skin cells. Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that can prevent skin cell damage caused by free radicals and thus prevent skin opaque.
In addition, the use of vitamin C, either in the skin or through nutrition, skin whitening is a way the easiest and quite effective, because to vitamin C can help in the formation of collagen, which stimulates the formation of new cells.
New skin cells so that the lighter color will give the effect of skin brighter and whites. In addition to vitamin C are water soluble, we also need a fat-soluble antioxidants, namely vitamin E. This vitamin can be entered into the fat layer under the skin and protect skin elastin tissue.
Materials that are rich in vitamin E and C include Noni juice, made from fresh Noni fruit. In addition it contains both vitamins, noni juice also contains other ingredients suitable to be consumed as a way of whitening skin.
Among these is glutathione, ascorbic acid, beta carotene, co-enzyme Q10 is reduced, and the other amino acids. So rather than determine a safe way to whiten your skin, why not try the natural way by consume noni juice.
How to treat acne by facial skin care – dmatxi.com. Condition in which the clogged skin pores, causing an inflamed pus sac. Acne is a skin disease that is quite a large number of patients. The cause of the hormonal changes that stimulate oil glands in the skin. Other hormonal changes that can lead to acne are menstruation, pregnancy, use of birth control pills, and stress.
Types of Acne
Blackheads. Blackheads actually is clogged pores, can be open or closed. An open comedo (blackhead), looks like an enlarged pores and blackened. Closed comedo (whiteheads) have skin that grows over the clogged pores that look like small white bumps. This type of pimple blackheads are caused by dead skin cells and excessive secretion of oil glands in the skin.
Common acne. This type of acne is easily recognized, small pink bumps or redness. Occurs because of clogged pores infected by bacteria. Bacteria that can infect from washcloths, makeup brushes, as well as fingers. Stress, hormones and moist air, can increase the likelihood of the formation of pimple.
Cystic acne. Big pimple, with severe inflammation, gathered around the face. Patients with cystic acne usually have close relatives who suffer from this type of acne. Genetically sufferers have:
- An over-active oil glands to flood the pores of oil glands
- The growth of skin cells that are not normal that can not regenerate as fast as normal skin
- Have an exaggerated response to inflammation in the skin, leaving scars
How to Overcome Acne
Acne is a skin disease that usually affects the face. In general, facial skin care principles as follows.
- Washing your face two times a day max 3 times a day
- Customize your cosmetics with your skin type
- Avoid oily cosmetics
- Drink water at least 2 liters a day
- Much consumption of vegetables and fruits
- Always make sure your skin is clean before bed
Acne medicine gel / lotion nodes can be stacked with a moisturizer or powder that can be worn when going out excess gel acne medication / lotion can penetrate deep into the hair follicles and heals inflammation. Acne medication cream form the same function as the form of lotion, but its weakness can clog pores.
If your pimple is severe and caused by other bacteria such as staphylococcus usually a doctor will prescribe antibiotics drinking can kill the bacteria from within. And there’s also taking acne medication that can control the sebum oil from deep. Above drugs only temporarily treat and cure. So for acne does not appear again live a healthy lifestyle and avoid the factors that cause acne.
Slow the aging process
Tips on maintaining healthy skin and slow the aging process | dmatxi.com. Skin smooth, soft, and beautiful is the desire of every woman, especially in the face. To get skin like that takes good care. The skin plays a very important because it protects the body from heat, cold, and germs. When the air temperature is low, skin warm. When the air temperature is high and during exercise, the skin cools the body by releasing water through the pores. Water called sweat it serves to maintain our body temperature remains constant.
The skin is a sensory organ that has a lot of nerves on the surface. We can feel pain, heat or cold because the sensor nerves in our skins. In addition, the skin also serves aesthetic. The skin is smooth and fresh make our bodies beautiful. But the skin becomes dry, sagging, wrinkles, and mottled because of the aging process. Thinnest skin of the face making it very vulnerable to aging. Speed the aging process of our skin depends on many factors. In addition to genes, external factors are also influential.
Compounds called free radicals accelerate skin aging. Free radicals are aggressive oxygen is always present naturally in our bodies. This compound is required by our immune system. But if there’s too much, he will attack the cells of our own bodies. Skin cells were not immune from attack. The skin becomes more rapid aging and damaged. Healthy lifestyle and proper skin care can counteract the formation of free radicals and slow the aging process.
Tips to slow the aging process and maintain healthy skin in general
- Avoid exposure to sunlight during the day. Ultraviolet rays from the sun makes skin age faster. The skin becomes dry and has fine lines wrinkles, especially on the forehead, cheeks and around the eyes. Therefore, protect your skin from dangerous sun radiation. Avoid sun exposure between 11:00 am till 3:00 pm If you are forced to work under the sun, apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes earlier. Update sunscreen on your skin every two hours to maintain protection.
- Enough sleep and regular. Lack of sleep makes your skin can not be fully recovered from the exhaustion of the day. Becomes stressed and deteriorates. The time needed for sleep varies among individuals, depending on activity, quality of sleep and other factors. In most people, sleep 6-8 hours at night is enough to restore the body’s condition.
- Stop the smoking habit. Smoking makes your skin pale in the long run and accelerate skin aging. Smoking increase the incidence of free radicals in the body and damage our cells. In addition, nicotine constricts veins. As a result, the blood supply shortages and receive fewer nutrients. If you have not quit smoking, you can reduce the damaging impact by taking antioxidants like vitamins A, C and E. Antioxidants help reduce the amount of free radicals in the body. Smokers may require 50% more antioxidants than non-smokers.
- Apply a varied balanced diet. To get a variety of nutrients needed for your body and your skin, eat different kinds of fruits, vegetables and whole grains every day. Meat, poultry, and fish 2-3 times a week eat enough servings to taste.
- Get plenty of fluids every day (about 1.5 to 2 liters). At high temperature or exercise, you need more. Lack of fluids can make the skin become rough, scaly and cracked. In the long run you’ll be a lot of wrinkled skin and loss of firmness.
- Exercising. Physical activity ensures good blood circulation throughout the body, including skin. Skin cells will get adequate nutrition. In addition, the trained muscles will tighten the overlying skin.
- Treat skin regularly. Keep your skin clean all day with a shower and wash my face. For extra care, you can select skin care products with ingredients such as vitamin A, coenzyme Q10, lipid, and zinc. These materials promote the formation of collagen that supports and tighten the skin and protects skin from free radicals. Some products also contain other substances such as alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), aloe vera, etc that have anti-wrinkle effect by expediting the process of skin regeneration.
Skin health and appearance can be helped enhanced with vitamin C, E, A, K, and B complex. Vitamin C is the most important discoveries of dermatology where there is a power of vitamin C to counter the effects of sun exposure. It works by reducing the damage caused by free radicals, a harmful byproduct of sunlight, smoke, and pollution. Free radicals gobble up collagen and elastin, the fibers that support skin structure, causing wrinkles and other signs of aging.